About Opera Solutions:
Opera Solutions is a global provider of advanced analytics software solutions that solve the persistent problem of scaling Big Data analytics. Signal Hub™, the company’s flagship technology platform, automates and simplifies end-to-end process of extracting insights (“signals”) from raw data and converting them to action and value.
Opera Solutions serves some of the world’s most respected businesses in the financial services, healthcare, travel, hospitality, retail, and telecommunications industries, as well as key government entities. The Signal Hub platform touches hundreds of millions of consumers across many leading companies, with a specific focus on dramatically increasing revenue from existing customers while introducing new capabilities that drive competitive advantage.
The key innovation behind Signal Hub is its ability to deliver data science at scale. The platform automatically creates Signals, which can be shared, reused, and applied to multiple use cases throughout the enterprise. Machine learning technologies keep the Signals relevant, fresh, and accurate. This approach eliminates redundancies and the need to return to the raw data for each use case, resulting in a significant improvement in productivity. In this way, Signal Hub’s proprietary technology enables enterprises to overcome what has become the primary obstacle to large-scale adoption of advanced analytics: solving the scalability challenge.
The UX/UI Designer and Visual Designer will work as a part of the Signal Hub Development Team to create exciting new analytic products for Big Data. This role is a core member of the development team as he/she will own the overall platform design and contributes throughout the development lifecycle. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Meet with Product Management and development team to understand requirements and mock-up new features
- Conduct user research to build and maintain user stories and needs assessment, identify pain points
- Deliver design style-sheet to the development team for each project
- Deliver high-fidelity prototypes and mock-ups to share with cross-functional teams
- Continually review deliverables to ensure releases meet high standards of quality
- Bachelor’s degree in graphics design, visual design, interaction design, human interaction sociology, psychology, or related discipline
- 4-10 years of product, UX, and visual design experience for an enterprise product
- Able to balance the needs of concurrent projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate vision and concepts to others, especially with a global development team
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing relevant work that demonstrates creativity, thoughtfulness, and simplicity in interaction and visual design
- Excellent creativity skills to produce new ideas and concepts
- Strong proficiency in Creative Suite with an emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, XD
- Knowledge of data mining, machine learning, or big data analytics a plus
Please email resumes to HR@OperaSolutions.com.